This object is in archive! 

Thank You

Avendros shared this feedback 2 years ago
Completed

With the launch of the new update and the long journey i had with the game so far, i felt the need to share a few feelings from my side.

Again and again, i find myself coming back to Space Engineers, sometimes alone, sometimes with a couple of friends and everytime it's a great experience.

This is why, i thought it necessary for once to give you, the developer of this game, my heartfelt thank you. Thank you for making this game and especially thank you for continuing to put in all that hard work over those years to keep improving it, to keep expanding it. Especially that you decided to implement all additions to the game for free and just put out cosmetic content as a paid DLC and even that at really low prices.

Everytime i play the game i get the sense that someone with genuine passion for this game has worked on it and there is no half-finished content put out there for quick cash grabs.

I really hope you will manage to stay true to yourselves, you guys are one of the few good ones.

Wishing you the best of success for the future and 2022, may Clang take mercy on us all.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file