123 Hours in 2 weeks, a few humble suggestions

Christopher Edmonds shared this feedback 5 years ago
Submitted

A few suggestions I thought of throughout the entry phase of space engineers

A single click like MMB to move an entire inventory stack versus just only dragging or a dragging and dropping and entering the number. Those are great features to have too but I think MMB would speed the workflow up

It would be nice if there was a button you could press while building that shows the PCU of the blocks in front of you and for numbered blocks like thrusters to show which thruster it is, I know you can see the PCU as you build in the UI but its nice to know whats hogging up all the PCU instantly, if having tiny PCU block numbers appear at the press of a button is too cluttered maybe just PCU colors to show high pcu load like when you play a car mechanic sim and you press a button to see damage and half the car goes green half goes red, some orange some yellow

A telescope, I know people build probes but something more long distance with magnification or maybe a lense block you can put on top of the camera to build a telescope

A better way of inputting quantity in the assembler but the pause and resume build button works well providing someone doesn't forget to turn it off

The ability to renumber the blocks in the user interface, so camera 1 2 3 4 5 thruster 1-18 make sense for now renaming them does fine but its strange when the game generates 2 camera 9's

Color coding for GPS markers, so you can color code between resources, bases, and a many number of other things

Leave a Comment

Attach a file