1 BUG。And please pay attention to your account number in China.

Treean Sniper shared this feedback 5 years ago
Submitted

1、牛顿第一运动定律:孤立质点保持静止或做匀速直线运动;

1. Newton's first law of motion: an isolated particle keeps at rest or moves in a straight line at a constant speed;

2、牛顿第二运动定律:物体加速度的大小跟作用力成正比,跟物体的质量成反比,且与物体质量的倒数成正比;加速度的方向跟作用力的方向相同。

2. Newton's second law of motion: the magnitude of the acceleration of an object is directly proportional to the force exerted, inversely proportional to the mass of the object, and directly proportional to the reciprocal of the mass of the object; The acceleration is in the same direction as the force.

3、牛顿第三运动定律:相互作用的两个质点之间的作用力和反作用力总是大小相等,方向相反,作用在同一条直线上。

3、Newton's third law of motion: the action and reaction between two particles acting on each other are always equal and opposite, acting on the same line.

牛顿所说,块受力会向力相反的方向移动。

Newton said that the force on the block would move in the opposite direction.

如果我要想使这个物体停下来必须给这个块施加等量的反作用力。

If I want to stop this object I have to apply an equal amount of counterforce to this block.

也就是说。如果我的飞船没有相反的推进器。在我的飞船向前高速飞行的时候。

That is to say. If my ship doesn't have the opposite boosters. As my ship sped forward.

我的飞船不施加其它的力量只是旋转。飞船前后调转180°。船头朝向6点钟方向。飞船仍然会直线前行。

My ship doesn't exert any other force it just spins. The ship turned around 180 °. The bow was in the direction of six o 'clock. The ship will still go straight.

但是我停止了发动机的工作并且左右转向的时候飞船并不是按照直线前行。

But when I stopped the engine and turned left and right the ship didn't go straight.

而是飞船进行了转弯。

Instead, the ship made a turn.855dfe5ddf7f1fc57a2b6dde6cb758fc

现在,天上所有的卫星。改变既定运行线路都是先利用陀螺仪调整角度然后使用推进器进行轨道转换。

Now, all the satellites in the sky. To change the course of operation, the gyro is used to adjust the Angle and then the thruster is used for orbit conversion.

因为你们没有腾讯的账号所以无法给你们发送大型文件。

Because you do not have a tencent account, we cannot send you large files.

我录制了一个短视频。并且发布到了互联网上面。

I recorded a short video. And posted it on the Internet.

这个网址是这个视频的链接。

This url is this video link.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38878289/

如果无法观看这个视频请不要着急。

Don't worry if you can't watch this video.

我刚刚上传。他应该还在审批呢。

I just uploaded it. He should still be approving it.3c8aae1372034dd0b4650fc359310b8d

为了证明你们在捷克可以浏览这个网站。

To prove that you can visit this website in the Czech republic.

图片里的这个账号属于你们公司。别忘记。

The account in the picture belongs to your company. Don't forget.

这个账号是在你们办公室注册的。This account was registered in your office.dbd3bd5b51b9e5076cbaba11695b7e80

Leave a Comment

Attach a file