This object is in archive! 

Cannot find blueprint file

Adrian shared this feedback 13 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I have several blueprints that wont load, yet the name, details of the blueprint and the picture of the blueprint loads and their files are present in the folder. The only common thing about all the blueprints are that i made them all within the same game. 1 blueprint i even uploaded to steam and it also doesnt work. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2937743078

Anyone with a possible fix? Some blue prints took ages to make and i dont want to start making new ones and then they fail to load aswell.

Replies (2)

photo

I've just started getting this too. One of my ships was being projected/built in world before the Automations update. Now apparently it can't find the blueprint file (which is still exactly where it should be).

photo

I had this issue when playing on a friends server and found that removing the Remote Control Block & Sensor from my Blueprints resolved it.

I loaded the Blueprints into a new Creative game, removed only these two blocks and then took a new Blueprint, which now loads without the error.

Hope this helps someone...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file