Can't join servers I previously joined

MoolyWammoth216 shared this bug 12 months ago
Won't Fix

I started playing this game again about 9 days ago and found a pretty decent server. I stayed and played on it for about 3 hours then logged off. The next day when I tried rejoining the server I was met with "Joining World" for abput a solid 5 minutes before I tried force quitting and restarting the game. Same thing. I tried looking it up and found several reports on it but 99% of them were on PC. O finally found like 3 reports on xbox (Im currently on xbox series x) and tried them, which were deleting the reserved data and relaunching the game, reinstalling the game, moving the game from internal storage to external and back, and even changing the DNS server. I tried all of those around 10 times each, hoping for a better result each time only to be met with the infinite "Joining World" screen. I thought it had to do with something someone else said where if you log off while in space it takes a bit of time to rejoin the server so I waited upwards of 2 hours to try rejoining to no avail. Im able to select other servers and join them but once I leave them, even if only being in them long enough to load in and press quit, I cant rejoin those either. Ive sent in 2 in game reports because someone said to do that but havent heard from anyone about that so Im trying here instead.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please check if you have the Quick Resume Xbox feature enabled for the game? It's been known to cause similar issues.

You can try disabling it.

Could you please send us logs?

To send logs, you can follow those steps:

1. Reproduce the issue attempting to join the server
  2. Press Y on gamepad or F1 on keyboard in the Main Menu or Pause Menu to open Help screen
  3. Open section Report issue
  4. Fill up email address (required) and description (optional)
  5. Press ‘Send report’ to send it
  6. Update this thread with details filled in the report for us to be able to identify it

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file