This object is in archive! 

Technical Support #26695

Solon Williams shared this bug 16 months ago
Won't Fix

Yes my name is Solon I play On Us 2 and us for and three lately on two I either get knocked off the server doesn't respond I've gone as far as to check everything on my side and it's okay even as to uninstall the game and reinstall it it's making it to my connections aren't connecting when I'm building stuff because it's lagging so bad and it's getting worse couple months ago I could build anything I wanted to now I can hardly build anything and it's not connecting and I've tried everything and it crashes a lot too three half the time is not even on thank you

Replies (7)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Solon,

thanks for reaching our forum with your issue and we are sorry that you are experiencing it in a first place.

Can you please share me more information?

What exactly is happening? Can you elaborate more what you want to report? Your game is crashing, or is it something else that you have the issues with?

Do I understand it correctly, that you are not able to connect to the mentioned servers (US #2, US #4 and US #3)?

Since this servers are EOS, can I please ask if you are playing Space Engineers on PC or Xbox? As this server is cross-platform and players from both platforms are able to connect at the same time.

If you are playing on PC, can you please share me steps to reproduce (in a form 1. Start SE, 2. Load to the game on server <server name> etc.) and video, so I can also see what is going on and when is the issue happening?

Do you perform any kind of set steps that lead to this state? Or are the crashes random? Do the game really crash (crash to desktop), or are you just taken back to Main menu?

Are you experiencing this issues on other servers as well? What about single player game or game in Lobby mode; are you able to load these game modes properly and play the game without issues?

Please also share me a log file from a affected game session.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I am still having a lot of trouble when I get on especially in the past month it either lags real bad there's always a bad connection it knocks me off I have one gig download and if I'm right I got about 55 or 58 upload I checked my connections I'm still having problems I can't hardly play on it I am playing on an Xbox please fix the problem I'm the only one in the game and it's lagging I'm the only one

photo

Okay first of all I'm on by myself and it constantly says that there's a connection problem I have this I do not have this problem with any game I played and I've never had it except for this game is the only game that half the time I can't hardly play on it or it takes away whatever I do build. I am also getting these blue and yellow looking lights all over the place sometimes. And other times it will not let me move stuff through my conveyors although normally it works perfect. When I spawn on Earth for some reason I'm in the earth and not on top of it

photo

Hello, Solon,

thanks for getting back to us so quickly.

Since you are saying that you are playing on Xbox, I will move your thread on our Xbox support page, here you reached the PC support. There our Xbox dedicated QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello Engineer,

Let's try clearing the reserved space for mods on your console.

In the console front page please select the game, press Options and choose Manage game and add-ons/Saved Data. There select Reserved Space and agree to Clear Reserved Space.

After you take these steps try to see if the problem persists.

To report crashes, please do following steps:

• Press Y on gamepad or F1 on keyboard in the Main Menu or Pause Menu to open Help screen
  • Open section Report issue
  • Fill up email address (required) and description (optional)
  • Press ‘Send report’ to send it
  • Update this thread with details filled in the report for us to be able to identify it
  • Regarding the flashing lights issue- we're aware of it and it's been reported to our internal system.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!