This object is in archive! 

Unable to join modded servers, mod io is active alongside experimental mode, unable to load world

Charles Saidla shared this bug 17 months ago
Won't Fix

Any time I attempt to join modded serverson my Xbox series x the game shuts down after loading the mods stating unable to load world check logs for information, yet logs are often empty or declare render overload. I have mod io and experimental active . I have cleared cached alternate Mac address saved game data and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and hard reset both system and router.

Replies (10)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us.

Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Thanks I've been trying to play the last few days .

If we can get this resolved I would appreciate it

photo

Hello Engineer.

Are you having those issues with all modded servers or only specific ones? The issue could be with specific mods on a particular server and unfortunaly we don't offer mod support.

Could you please submit us logs?

To send logs, you can follow those steps:

1. Reproduce the issue by attempting to connect to the server
  2. Press Y on gamepad or F1 on keyboard in the Main Menu or Pause Menu to open Help screen
  3. Open section Report issue
  4. Fill up email address (required) and description (optional)
  5. Press ‘Send report’ to send it
  6. Update this thread with details filled in the report for us to be able to identify it

Thank you,

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

I sent it in , I stated my current inability to load unofficial servers , with my error notice of unable to load world check logs for more information,listed my many fairly thorough attempts to fix it, included my email address and name in the report.

photo

It's working now thanks you guys

photo

Um it's back

photo

Hello Engineer,

Let's try clearing the reserved space for mods on your console.

In the console front page please select the game, press Options and choose Manage game and add-ons/Saved Data. There select Reserved Space and agree to Clear Reserved Space.

As a second step please go to Options/Game and revoke and re-grant mod.io consent.

You have not answered if this issue is happening on all modded servers or only specific ones. We can see that in the log you were attempting to download 49 mods. Have you tried servers with less mods?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

It's been with all modded servers and I have tried a server with a single one.

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I hope you manage to find a resolution soon. The Xbox Series X is a powerhouse, and it's a shame to encounter roadblocks like these. Best of luck, and I hope you can get back to enjoying your modded gaming experience!

Replies have been locked on this page!