Space Starter Ship took over new ship

John Dawson shared this feedback 3 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Hi so I was playing a random server on the Xbox full release and the server setting was set to log out and starter pods will despawn perfectly fine so far. I started in space with starter ship quickly improved said ship and added projector block to it to slowly construct a premade ship I built in another server got about 90% through building the new ship and had deleted the remnants on the respawn ship but the GPS icon for start ship and the message saying the ship will despawn if I log out was still shown when entering the new cockpit I had changed the main grid name and transferred ownership to faction etc to try and get rid of the message but after being lagged out got back in and the whole thing was gone.

Basically cause I created a new ship from an existing starter ship grid it transferred those rights to the new ship instead of just becoming a new ship and there wasn't any way to convert it to another ship I had deleted cockpit and replaced it to no avail spent roughly 7 hours in space using hand tools to manual build a ship to have it gone in seconds as the game thought it was still a starter ship even though nothing remained of the starter ship itself.

Replies (2)

photo

To be honest I think this should have been more of a suggestion than a bug as yes it was on the same grim but id assumed that even a starter ship would no longer register as one if it been massively modified.

photo

We will consider this feature. Keep voting.

Thank you for your feedback!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file