This object is in archive! 

Pubtest, 27.July 19, Keen#5

AdaRynin shared this feedback 4 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Main feedback for this multiplayer pubtest (Saturday, Keen#5).

(Sorry, couldn't test much.)

Bad:

• There was more rubberbanding than usual, and it was only temporarily alleviated by rebooting.
  • Many ships were glued to the ground (not even rubberbanding), couldn't even be towed with landing gear. And one ship was the opposite, it could not lock on to the station. I remember thinking the landing gears were stuck in "the wrong colour".
  • When I open an old save now, I get a dialogue informing me that the world will be upgraded to the newer version. This dialogue needs a Cancel button!

Good:

• Thanks to the generous donation of 1M spacebucks I could test the used cars dealer star ship store early on. They crashed or got stranded in educational ways. ;-)
  • I went back-and-forth sooo often between moon stations and my base... E.g. because I did not remember what my Acquisition task was (I didn't check how to build a Contract block...). And once because my connector got destroyed, and the Contract block does not accept partial submissions via player inventory...

These problems were recoverable ("it builds character") and fit the setting, but were slightly annoying.

Minor small stuff:

- After switching to hand drill for the first time, the help tip (on the right side, not Good.bot) contains half a line of extra whitespace between the first and second sentence.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback

Leave a Comment

Attach a file