This object is in archive! 

[Suggestion] more sounds and alarms for sound block

FoXuissa shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

When i make a ship or a base, i like placing sound block to make red alerts, or in airlocks and even for hangar doors, but i think the 3 alarms sounds that we already have are too… boring.

So i made a list of every sound that i (and probably other engineers) absolutely need :

1) The "evacuate" alarm

This would simply be a repetitive alarm that say "critical damage detected, evacuate immediately" with a loud sound.

2) A sound for doors closing

That would be a loud and low sound used to warn the engineers that the door/gate/hangar is closing (maybe a sound like in the subway)

3) A police/medical vehicle sound

That would be a sound like the one that make the police cars, these sounds that you can hear in every cities.

4) A sound for spaceport or things like this

I think you probably know the sound that you can hear in airports or in train stations.

5) A nuclear / war / disaster alarm :

That would be a heavy loud and long sound that play in civilian facilities to warn the people that something very dangerous is happening and that they should go in the nearest bunker. I think you could hear this kind of alarm if you live in Ukraine… this sound is terrifying…

6) Different voices for different situations :

"All systems only" (like the one in subnautica)

"Communication established"

"Target locked"

"Self-destruction procedure engaged"

A voice that count from a defined number to 0, that could be useful in some situations

That’s all, but if you have more ideas put them in the comment section

And don’t forget to vote for this feedback !

Leave a Comment

Attach a file