Updates

Conlan shared this feedback 3 years ago
Submitted

Hello, I play Space engineers and I love the game and over time I think the game needs a big update I now some updates that I think will be fun

• I think adding rope from Medieval Engineers into space engineers as cable would be cool.
  • Next, I think adding an NPC update more NPC’s and make them smarter if a ship gets attacked it will call for reinforcements that would be cool as well.
  • Next add Ship and base Shield for combat and more weapons to the game like laser turrets and batter cannons and more handheld weapon’s like a sniper more other types of guns.
  • Next add water there is now a mod for water and I think it’s time it’s added to the game, cool physics and flooding should also be added if there is a hole in your ship in starts flooding and you can crash on rocks and boat parts that’s also a mod but it should be added with the water update.
  • Explosive Decompression, If the game is really in space then it needs explosive decompression so if you're in an airlock with items it should get sucked out into space, I'm not sure about this one other thing I'm about to mention witch is the explosive part if there is a hole in the hull of a ship it would rip the ship apart not sure about that one because of combat.
  • Better multiplayer sometimes its glitchy playing with another player with mods on and I thought it would be better if some of the bugs got fixed that’s all.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file