This object is in archive! 

Unable to upload anything to steam workshop

Cajun Terror shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

I have tried uploading everything from a single armor block with a command chair on it and a battery to just a armor block to a modded ship to a modded world to an unmodded world. It keeps saying that the upload to the steam workshop failed. This started with the latest patch

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Yourtopic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue asit will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I'm having the same issue - started around the time I uploaded 2GB large blueprint several times to workshop.

the file size is related to another bug issue - one related to projector blocks maintaining old data - essentially a memory leak of sorts that cause the blueprint to double in size every time the projector is used.

Anyway. after realising the error with the projector, I was wondering why the blueprint had gotten so big. I removed the offending blueprints from the steam workshop library, hoping if there was some kind of cloud storage limit i may have inadvertantly hit it would recover some much needed space.

It has not helped and I am no longer able to upload even the simplest blueprint.

My current theory is somebody at valve saw these excessive file sized uploads and cut me off thinking it may have been malicous activity. which honestly wouldn't suprise me. U know how valve are with their customer support and I've been unable to find a solution to this problem using their support system.

photo

Hello Canjun!

I appreciate this thread is quite old now. Does this issue still persist on the latest version of 197.170? I will close this if it is no longer an issue :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!