Need new planets/moons

Joseph Thompson shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

We need more planets and things to explore. Maybe make a few more planets and make them really far away or make another solar system to explore

Replies (1)

photo

one super far away planet would be cool but people barley interact with the current ones as is. The loss of sim speed by adding several more would be bad.

Not to mention the game is pretty unoptimised as is.

photo

My computer runs it just fine. Rendering and fps are good. My computer could support something like i suggested. If other people's computers can't keep up then they simply need to build a better computer

photo

its not just fps, the game can barley have 16 player multiplayer and if you play every day it can use over 300gb of data per month.And just telling people to get better computers doesn't work, a majority of people dont know how to build a PC and dont want to just so they can play one game that requires more RAM than NASA. There is a reason devs optimize their games at all and its because people are less likely to buy a game they cant ran than to build a whole new rig just to play it, you have to have some triple A level game there for people to do that.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file