COMBAT UPDATE: Laser tracing system for balistic missles!

Tysek shared this feedback 5 years ago
Submitted

Hi,

ragarding to todays stream and possible future weapon update I would like to propose to implement laser-based tracing system for balistic missles (grid rocket laucher as well as ? personal ? rocket launcher).

I mean sort of system [TRACK] - [LOCK] - [SHOOT] - [...reload], known from Battlefiled series included types: AIR-AIR, GROUD-AIR, AIR-GROUD. In practice: for ex. two players fighting (small grid combat ships) could mark (from cockpit, like in F35 aircraft, by 'laser', using LCD feature) opponents ship and launch single, auto-guided missle that will track an enemy to destroy him. This mechanism could also be used in personal rocket launcher (some sort of Javellin?). That is completly in contrast to todays 'one lucky shoot' from bunch of salvos at almost 100m/s speed.

I assume that's a lot of script lines but as You KSH will see, community needs it more than everyting.

Guys, let them know you are waiting for it too ;)

Replies (1)

photo

Hi,

yeah i totally agree with this, but we then need some sort of flares and a tracking alarm to prevent the small grid ships to be destroyed by 1 shot.

:)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied