Crash server

Roman shared this bug 2 months ago
Won't Fix

hello. what could be the problem with which this error may occur, I spent a lot of time solving it, but it was not possible.

2024-02-28 22:17:35.765 - Thread: 1 -> Exception occurred: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

at System.String.Equals(String value, StringComparison comparisonType)

at System.Boolean.TryParse(String value, Boolean& result)

at VRage.Utils.MyUtils.GetBoolFromString(String s)

at VRage.Utils.MyUtils.GetBoolFromString(String s, Boolean defaultValue)

at Sandbox.Game.World.MySession.Update(MyTimeSpan updateTime)

at Sandbox.MySandboxGame.Update()

at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.Game.UpdateInternal()

at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.Game.RunSingleFrame()

at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.FixedLoop.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<Run>b__0()

at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.GenericLoop.Run(VoidAction tickCallback)

at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.Game.RunLoop()

at Sandbox.MySandboxGame.Run(Boolean customRenderLoop, Action disposeSplashScreen)

at VRage.Dedicated.DedicatedServer.RunInternal(String instanceName)

at VRage.Dedicated.DedicatedServer.RunMain(String instanceName, String customPath, Boolean isService, Boolean showConsole, Boolean checkAlive)

at VRage.Dedicated.DedicatedServer.ProcessArgs(String[] args)

at VRage.Dedicated.DedicatedServer.Run(String[] args, Action`1 initializeServices)

at SpaceEngineersDedicated.MyProgram.Main(String[] args)

2024-02-28 22:17:35.766 - Thread: 1 -> Showing message

2024-02-28 22:17:37.523 - Thread: 1 ->

================================== CRASH INFO ==================================

AppVersion: 01_203_630

GameName: Space Engineers

IsOutOfMemory: False

IsGPU: False

IsNative: False

IsTask: False

IsExperimental: True

ProcessRunTime: 266

PCUCount: 99349

IsHang: False

GCMemory: 760

GCMemoryAllocated: 760

HWAvailableMemory: 98961

ProcessPrivateMemory: 3106

AnalyticId: SEDS

================================== OFNI HSARC ==================================

2024-02-28 22:17:37.523 - Thread: 1 -> Log Closed

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Roman!

Thank you for writing to us, and we sincerely apologize for the issue you have been experiencing.

Unfortunately, we are unable to determine the cause of the issue, as the shared log file is incomplete. Therefore, could you please provide us with more information about the issue you are experiencing?

To help us better understand the issue, please let us know when it usually occurs. Does it happen when you join a particular server, or when a particular player joins your server? Is the server modded (has any active MODs or scripts)?

Do you or the server host use a VPN? If so, please disable it and let us know if the issue persists.

Is the server hosted through any server hosting service?

Please also share the full/complete log files (server and player's) when the issue occurred.

Any additional information you can provide us concerning the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello. mods were turned on on the server at first, the server worked fine, then I turned on the scripts and about a day later the server crashed. and all logs are repeated. Now I have removed all the mods, the crashes continue. I also tried to disable scripts, and this error continues. The error occurs by itself, somewhere within 10 minutes after the server is loaded.whether there are people there or not, she will be there anyway.

I don't use a VPN.

The server is located on a hosting ark-hoster.ru, they also do not know what the reason for this error is and suggest that I change the location of the server to another machine.

I tried to create a new empty world, but the server crashes anyway

I also attached the logs, I can provide a copy of the world if necessary.

photo

Hello, Roman!

Thank you for sharing the new logs.

Could you please confirm, when attempting to create a new empty world, was the server still being hosted by ark-hoster.ru, or was it a Dedicated Server hosted locally on your PC via our Dedicated Server manager?

If it was hosted by ark-hoster.ru and not through our Dedicated Server Manager, we recommend trying to launch/create your own Dedicated Server. Here is the full guide on how to set up your own dedicated server.

If you're able to launch the Dedicated Server successfully without any issues and the server only crashes when hosted by ark-hoster.ru, then unfortunately, we won't be able to assist further as we don't provide support for servers hosted on other hosting services. In that case, you'll need to contact your server hosting provider for further assistance.

If the issue persists with the Dedicated Server, please send us the new log files from the Dedicated Server and the player/client's log who was on the server when it crashed.

• Players/Clients can access their log files by typing %appdata% into the Windows search bar and they will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers. Dedicated Server logs can be found at \Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file