Large artillery turret locked target works only one of two.

ZX Spectrum 48+ shared this bug 2 months ago
Need More Information

1/

On any Official Keen server (for example EU #2), on large grid while is 2 artillery turrets, one on left side, one on right side of ship, setup same, locked target enabled, enemy to large grid, static grid, default, on locked target shot from long distance, works only turret on right side, resp. just one of two. Other one is like disabled, but is not.

I Try to On/Off .. etc not helps. Happens more times in larger time distance on Official Keen Server.

2./

Rocked turret on same large grid, locked target disabled, correct setup to large and static, short distance (in range ~100 - 200 m) dont shot, dont move, dont any on the same target or group of targets.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, ZX Spectrum 48+!

Thank you for writing to us, and we sincerely apologize for the issue you have experienced.

To help us understand the issue better, could you kindly send us a screen recording/video showing the issue, along with the blueprint of your grid to help us reproduce this issue?

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file, and attach it here.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

It is hard to simulate. It is not working only on Keen official servers.

For simulate you need connect to EU #2 server, large grid ship with 2 large artillery turrets, one on left side, one on right side, ammo in both, and locked enemy player large grid on ~1800 km distance.

Then you see, both turrets see and have clear view, but only one shoting.

You can move left, right, but still only one same turret shot and move to enemy.

On local game, it is work normal and correct, both turrets shotting.

This happens to me 2 times. It is not easy make this situation and not lost all. War activity on Official servers with this grids and turrets and recording at this moments is rare. ... and I dont have friends, coz I play Space Engineer.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file