Coloring in Asteroids

Marvin shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

So we have been playing the Public Test for some time and got a problem with coloring our base, It is placed inside an asteroid. We can't color it what so ever. The only way to change a color is the fully rebuild the block itself. Every block, other than the Grid can be colored perfectly fine.

Sorry about my Grammar.

We are playing on Keen #5

Replies (3)

photo

I just tried it again somewhere else and it worked. So maybe it could just be our Grid or something that is a bit glitched.

photo

Now I am able to color the grid, my friend on the other hand isn't.

photo

I guess only the owner of the block can color the block... maybe if you share with faction, or set owner as Everyone or Faction - or Nobody! - will fix this?

photo

It was a normal Steelblock. We tried it again on another Ship, it didn't work. Nobody could color it.

photo

I have the same Problem...

I Build an Base in an Asteroid. Colored the complet blocks, all good but now i cant color anithing in the asteroid my ships have this problem not.

My frinds i play with have no problems to color the asteroid only i have the problem the Asteroid grid is gray i cant rename we have a guild im the leader i have all rights and cant color or rename the grid...

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file