Welder damaging parts

Gamer Elite shared this bug 5 months ago
Won't Fix

hey guys i might be not be seeing my error or if it is because of new update but my printer setups ( ive tried a few ) are not working properly anymore the welders are putting in and damaging ( only steel plates that ive seen ) components after printing the parts as they go emtying all the supply before stopping the welding process all toguether ( since no more steel plates ) ive tried a new vanilla save and a modded one both seems to be doing the same thing my style of printers are stationnary projector and welders being put close to projector via pistons then pulled back at a pace that the welders have time to weld all parts ( or manually if i wish meter by meter ) to weld till projection is finished .... now i have only tested this on small grid printer for now since i usually do not print large grids i use a large grid welding ship and that did not seem to be affected for now ... that never happened to me before on this printing setup ive tried upping the pace of the pistons and slowing it down same results ((( setup for printer large grid rotor-small head-small projector -- welders x ( 6 for my printer setup )-2 large grid piston back to back attached to welders elevated 1 block by conveyor of same grid type as welders )))

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Gamer Elite,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Can you please provide me with a safe file with the affected welder?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

ok i am sending the file wich is using a few mods i made another game pure vanilla no mods at all and that one does do it but not all the time like if the projection ship is not too heavy it will not do it like i said in the report i might be not seeing my error that is why i submitted a bug because ive always used that type of printer in save file before with no issues with welders melting steel plates as soon as they are put in the blocks here is the save file in .rar format same as zip but better compression

photo
photo

Hello Gamer Elite,

Thank you for the save file. I am not sure what you mean by damaging steel plates. Can you please provide me with a video and a blueprint which you are trying to weld? When I tried to weld my own blueprint, there were no damaged steel plates on the ship.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file