Airtightness Suddenly Not Working

Gareth Rayner shared this bug 8 months ago
Won't Fix

I have base on the world Learning To Survive which as far as I know is completely airtight. I even have a mod that tells me if there are any air leaks in the base and they are all saying that there are no air leaks. Yet my system still insists that it cannot pressurise the base. I've tried grinding down the air vents and re-welding them, closing and re-opening doors. Introducing an air leak and then removing it... Nothing is working. It does eventually kick back in somehow but it's rather annoying having it randomly stop working for no reason. The air vents keep showing a yellow light rather than a blue or green one.

Any advice?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Gareth Rayner,

I am sorry you are experiencing issues with air tightness. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce it in the scenario.

Can you please share the world save with me, please?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file