Keybinds - More

Burstar shared this feedback 5 years ago
Submitted

I think the community would like to see more keybind options, including, (suggestions please):

Toggle Crosshair on/off

Discard selected item

Separate Unlock and Lock commands for Gear, Connectors, and Parking brake (yes you can do it in G-Bar, but this would be universal to player vs controlled grid)

Replies (3)

photo

What do you mean by discard selected item, selected where and discard how?

photo

You can click an item in your inventory, and then mouseclick the discard button to drop it on the ground. A keybind to do this instead.

photo

Hello,

For players like me with a keyboard not QWERTY (QWERTZ here) the relative dampeners CTRL+Z is a challenge.

Only because at the same time we need to use the mouse.. Think CTRL+Z in qwerty keyboard is easy, but in a qwertz we need use two hands, then not mouse control at the same time.

I don't understand why "relative dampeners" is not in the keybinding map.

I know, this is not the good post, but I don't think Keenswh will listen to me anyway.

Have a nice day.

photo

Just rebind dampeners to be on Y instead? Then it should be Ctrl+Y for relative dampeners.

photo

Its real? Some one listen?

Yes Digi, exactly, but why not give the choice for any command for others keyboards also?

I love SE, mostly because the survival challenge in some servers. Not for the combat, but for the defense vs AI.

Thank you Digi.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file