[1.188.105] No Low Oxygen Audio Warning

Tharsis shared this bug 5 years ago
Reported

Hello,

i have had this issue for a long time.

But i don't have a low Oxygen audio Warning

To reproduce:

1 connect to a game in survival

2 go to a place where there i'sn't any oxygen(For exemple: Void)

3 wait patiently until your oxygen bar deplete to a dangerous level (indicated in red)

4 listen. no warnings.

but actualy you should have one if you look at what the option is showing in the screenshot provided.

I'm wondering if there wasn't a little "beep" sound when your energy was getting low too back in time.

Best Answer
photo

i get the same error as the Keen Support agent got, both warnings are health related instead of oxygen, with a flashing heart symbol on the HUD

Replies (9)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

We weren't able to reproduce your issue: when your health is low, you actually get two warnings: "Your health is low" and then "Your health is critical". Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you reported (video)? Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

really sorry for the wait, the bad english and bad accent.

here is a video i made for you.

https://youtu.be/7ck-JnXhejM

You can jump to 3:03 to see exactly where the alert should occur.

Next to this i show you the other alerts (low energy, low fuel) works

photo

Still the same in 1.189.041. could you adjust the topic?

photo

update: 1.193.019 still not fixed...

photo

i get the same error as the Keen Support agent got, both warnings are health related instead of oxygen, with a flashing heart symbol on the HUD

photo

My problem has nbothing to do with the health warning. you get it because the lack of oxygen decrease your life.

Did you check my video?

All the other alerts works fine! the problem concern the Low oxygen Alert Only!

please take a look at the video i made.

photo

Hello, Engineers!

it´s already quite long time from when this issue was originally posted as well as from the last comment.

Are you still experiencing it? Or was it fixed in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for confirming me current situation.

Kind Regards

photo
photo

Hello, Tharsis,

thanks for coming back to this thread to for providing extraordinary level of information :)

Unfortunately, it came out that this function wasn´t broken as it was never there, thus no real bug, but rather wrong design.

I did put it into our internal system as a suggestion. I can not guarantee that it will be "fixed"/implemented at all, or when exactly. But I did all I currently could.

Hope it will end up good :)

Thanks again for all the information provided.

Kind Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file