Objects not showing up on Hud, but ...

Axel shared this bug 11 months ago
Won't Fix

Hey there!

I love that game, so I wish to make it bit better with reporting a tiny bug.

Every once in a while I'll look for objects in my base using the show on hud function. You know that, go into the menu and search for the object(s), then click on show hud and you can find the object easily. It works just fine, no problems. But, well ...

Um, that works for a certain time and then it stops completely working.

Huh? I don't understand that. *_*

I mean I can still click that I want to display via Hud, but it will no longer displayed. No matter what I do. Antenna(s) on/off, press "H" for full display with all details and so on and so forth.

But I don't see it anymore.

And the weird thing is that it's not just in my base, it's affecting my ships as well.

Just everything!

For example, I can't locate Thruster(s) even though I clicked show on the hud.

I cannot say why and when this happens. Sorry!

It just happens today (again, since weeks) after a few hours of gameplay.

--> But I can exit the game completely, restart it, reload my save and voilá it works fine again! <--

Sincerely, Axel

Replies (2)

photo

Hello. Axel!

Thank you for writing to us, and we apologize that you're experiencing this issue.

Could you kindly share further information with us?

Is this issue happening at any particular graphic quality preset (Low/Medium or High)?

Are there any MODs active on the affected world save? If so, it is possible that due to obsolete/broken MODs, you're experiencing this issue. Kindly review your active MODs and remove those that seem broken/obsolete.

If the issue persists, kindly create a new/fresh vanilla world (with no active MODs or Plugins) and check if the issue occurs there as well.

If the issue still occurs, kindly send us a screen recording/video showing the issue, the affected world save, and log files when experiencing this issue.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.
  • You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file