This object is in archive! 

Space engineers Streaming forever

andrew nieters shared this bug 19 months ago
Won't Fix

Hi, 

My friends recently setup a server for a large group of people to play on and recently two of the 9ish people playing two of them including me have been stuck with the game constantly streaming and pausing. I have tried a multitude of things to fix this; from having the server owner restart the server and delete unnamed grids, reinstalling the game, and verifying game files. I have attached my game logs. If that helps I would just like to get back to playing with all my friends. 

Cheers, 

Andrew

Replies (3)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, andrew,

thanks for letting us know.

By viewing your logs, I can see two problems there.

The game is not supporting Win11. That might be one of the problem origin.

And you are using mods. Can you please try the same without using any mods, please? Load to world or server where there are no mods at all.

Let me know if you are able to run the game without mods. I suppose you are not able to roll back to Win10, right? If yes, I would do that as well, if the game was working fine on that OS.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!