This object is in archive! 

Unable to load worlds with client-side scripts

Aidan Bradley shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

This started happening suddenly two days ago, whenever I load a world with mods that use client-side scripts, it fails to load the world, in the log it states "This item is likely not a mod and should be removed from the mod list." about one of these mods, happens with every mod. I've tried the recommended actions of deleting the config file from the space engineers appdata folder, as well as verifying files through steam with no luck. I also uninstalled and reinstalled mods, with similar results. I then tried uninstalling and reinstalling and reinstalling the game, both without and with manually deleting any files left over after the uninstall, still hasn't fixed it. I have attached the log. any help would be appreciated.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Aidan,

thanks for letting us know about this issue.

However, we do not support mods as you might know; only vanilla (no mods) game.

It's the mod creator/owner responsibility to make sure the mod is working fine with other mods and with the current game version.

I do understand from your text, that on the game without mods, it's not happening, right?

Since the error massage, I can say that it's very unlikely that this would happen on un-modded game. In that case, please try to find the culprit mod or mods and let their author(s) know.

If you would still be able to get this error on new, unmodded world, can you please provide more information, including log, video and the world save itself? If this is happening only with the mods in action, there is unfortunatelly nothing we can do for you, as stated above.

Please let me know.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!