This object is in archive! 

Vehicle toolbar icons missing after welding projection

Nate shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

Issue: Some toolbar icons are missing(some still show up properly) after welding blueprint projections

Steps to reproduce:

1) Load up a blueprint into small(large too maybe??) grid projector. I used this blueprint in this example. The issue happens very frequently and isn't specific to a single blueprint.

2) Weld up the projection

3) Enter cockpit and view toolbar showing missing icons

a667ded7a20b0085a4cb26cac58bbdd8

333e85b1e7a37678b65604bcfece8e67

2b521f2e529f5b4689f893286537ad34

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Nate,

thanks for contacting us regarding your issue.

However, I seems not to be able to reproduce it on my end. Once the BP is set to projector and properly and whole welded, all (available, connected and welded) objects have their respective icons on the toolbar.

It is true, that some icons are missing, but those are mainly from the first and fourth page of the toolbars that contains the porthole and objects on it. As the porthole is subgrid, not projected at all on the projection, it is also not build and thus these objects are missing on the tank.

Please make sure you actually have everything properly build/welded and that all "missing" objects are actually on the main grid, that was projected. Please take a look on my screen down below.

If you are sure you have build everything possible on the projection and you still have missing some objects that should be present on the toolbar, as they are properly build and welded from projection, can you please share me your save file with the projector and this projection loaded in it, the tank build as from your images, so I can take a closer look?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!