This object is in archive! 

Can't create Blueprints

Bryce Manskey shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

For whatever reason, I am unable to create new blueprints of anything. I've tried all the recommended fixes and its still not working. PLEASE help me, I don't want to lose my stuff.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Bryce!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Is the folder full or, does it have plenty of space available? Are you trying to blueprint in a vanilla unmodded world and also an unmodded block? Do you have Steam cloud enabled or disabled? Does it make a difference either way? There was a similar issue some time ago on Steam here https://steamcommunity.com/app/244850/discussions/0/1742229167174686318/#c1742229167174817689 which would be worth checking out. My colleague also dealt with a similar problem here too https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/blueprint-wont-save-without-deleting-old-blueprints again, would be worth checking out.

I would also try our usual first steps for clearing a wide array of issues (one of which is similar to what is mentioned in the Steam thread) Please let me know how you get on after all of these are completed.

• Verify your game files in Steam
  • Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/bfSnH0rGoN-NgctSWBJN3LfvWZvgnfye9BrPgucxV0n8TDpNc-7yZYwSifdRXyl1quu20KGUNmHzSf6VGRbhWS4a_EYn2MclxJSOz6eVarmz-fhTWVaofVOAVZN_l_leF9dgQ5GF=s0

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file
  • It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file