Respawn Pod Options

Michael Glisson shared this feedback 2 years ago
Submitted

With there now being several mods out there that have great QoL improvements to the game such as EEM and they all seem to come with a different respawn vehicles it has made me wonder why we don't have an option to choose what we respawn in. I understand the need to have the moon drop rover separate for the Moon but why can't I use it on say Earth or Pertam? There are hundreds of respawn vehicles on the workshop but we have to swap in and out mods in able to use what we want. Example: EEM adds a 6 wheeled rover as a respawn but say I want to use just the basic drop pod, I have to log out, remove the mod, load back in and respawn, wait for it to land, then log back out and reinstall the mod and that's hoping it won't corrupt something or break the game. Maybe I want to land on a planet with a "crashed or damaged" ship (workshop item) with a group of friends to help with my immersion for that game save where were survivors without having to cheat it in with the admin tools. Why can't we just have the list of planets and then a list of available respawn vehicles we can choose from?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file