Projector loses blueprint when merge blocks come in range of each other

Intrinsic Void shared this feedback 3 years ago
Submitted

I made a drill which walks over self projected merg blocks. I had seen a blueprint in the steam workshop which does the same thing. However on my build, whenever one of the merg blocks comes close to the recently welded new merg block (even if it is off!) The projector suddenly loses it's blueprint and switches from blue to green.

I think this bug had been reported before but I can not find the bug on this bug tracker. I can't find any work around, so my blueprint is useless as long as this bug exists.

Replies (2)

photo

I have a similar issue. My projectors forget the blueprint as soon as they are turned off, even with keep blueprint checked. This makes my ship printing array useless as I can't simply have a 1 button = print ship type setup. Instead I have to manually turn on the projector and setup the blueprint once again.

Used to be that turning off a projector still stored the blueprint and turning it on again would project said blueprint once more.

Please fix this keen!

photo

Turn the Keep Projection setting ON in the projector's control panel.

If it does not work, then please post your world and blueprint with instructions to reproduce.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file