This object is in archive! 

CTD in space

Fred Mani shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

On my new part of the game, solo, free scenario "solar system", departure from Earth, I have had a CTD three times in a row while trying to get closer to an asteroid (altitude +/- 42,000 km of the earth's surface). How to explain this crash and how to do so that it does not happen again? Thanks for your help, I wish I could keep playing Space Engineers and explore space (which is kind of the point of the game ...).

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please provide us with your log and save of your world? You can access your log and save files by typing %appdata% into your windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Here is the last log.

Now I always have CTDs after launching the game (after just a few seconds). Impossible to continue my game.

photo

I'm trying to send the log as an attachment, but it doesn't seem to work?

photo

Hello, Fred!

If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

The game worked again for a day, before the last update, and today the crash to desktop problem started again, a few seconds after launching my game.

Here is the log

Thank you for your help

Le mer. 12 août 2020 à 16:30, <support@keenswh.com> a écrit :

Replies have been locked on this page!