Hinges Not Working Properly

BinaryKiller Recoded shared this bug 3 years ago
Outdated

So.... The hinge blocks cant even lift anything, it stops working after first Blast Door is applied to it, same with pistons....

Replies (8)

photo

Yup exact same problem and it's screwing with my solar panels, rotors work fine, not tested pistons yet. Without wanting to be a pain in the ass, is there any chance for a rough date this might get fixed?

photo

Im having hinge issues as well. Reverse button is not opperating hinges. Current angle is 0degress. I set it to max 20 degrees and min -20 degrees. Ive given max torques and tried a multitude of things to get it working. Last time I was on it was working fine. I try to add another drill to another hinge now nothing opperates. So much time spent to just have to halt and wait, again. Love the game, hate the bugs.

photo

So...is this going to be fixed? Hinges aren't working for me.

photo

My hinge failed going back to its home position after playing with the max and min degree values. Even back to default, the hinge refuse to move. Its connected on top of a advanced rotor.

Not using hinge anymore till a fix, its also confusing min limit is -90 and max +90 while stats show stuff like 270 -360 etc. + the hinge part is recognized as a rotor head? Also confusing to me.

photo

2 Months later. More updates, patches and DLC are added to SE. No word on fixing Hinges. This is disappointing on an epic scale. Shame on you Keen Software. Don't fix whats broken but keep ploughing forward and not fixing issues they have created. I will copy this thread and all other Broken Hinge threads. Send out to all Discord groups, FB Groups and Steam Friends to do the same to make all SE players aware of this very disappointing outcome from Keen Software. I used to host a dedicated server. I no longer do and wish I could get my money back. If anyone is reading this, Keen Software 2/10

photo

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

This is not keen!!

Sent from my Huawei phone

-------- Original message --------

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020, 10:35

To: Namasteride <m.wennekers88@gmail.com>

Subject: New Comment in "Hinges Not Working Properly"

photo

Hello All,

I see Space Ork linked to this thread where I managed to reproduce an issue with the daisy-chaining on hinges. This is now awaiting a fix. This was in relation to the torque so may have an effect on the reported issues here.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file