Frostbite Campaign progress bug

Jz Coal shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

I've made it through the scenario to the point of "Retrieve Data Container from the manufacturing line" being active. I used the buttons/machinery provided in the complex to both lift the container onto the loading dock, used the forklift to load it onto the empty truck found just up the hall, and even moved it back to the mining base itself. Yet this objective refuses to clear. Note: I cleared the lockdown with the lockdown module before picking up the data module.

Any help or advice you could offer would be appreciated, thanks.

Replies (4)

photo

Also, the lockdown module is on but the gate remains closed, despite that objective being cleared, and the button panel is not lit up with anything.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

New stuck point:

After ending the lockdown, delivering the first data module, and returning to regroup/repair, I discovered that my objectives had once again got stuck. I went down the research facility area, and well....this happened. ( see screenshots)

Now, exploring around a bit, and because all button panels are red, cut down a blast door and found the other data containers, but still no progress update.73117e69b77c4e37c39d81f992c04fd3c691e4e739911e783e509e3b3ef567f257a9e1acf4b62ed6c2757f6c11b58f3d06e7e0f346977c6a7ba690d4b18dbb99

photo

And it should be noted that this is after a full restart from the first one. I REALLY don't want to go through the scenario again. There's really no need if I can keep expecting this. And no real need to keep purchasing scenarios at this rate.

photo

I was stuck at the same spot. I ended up just loading the containers up and bringing them to the pad to see what happened. Ends up it spams through some audio then start the final raid with incoming ships.

After defending and finishing I get the final cutscene. Then no achievement...

https://ufile.io/8f0ycw5i

photo

Leaving this here for any wanderers,

The achievement has been fixed as of the most recent update and is achievable by loading a completed save and forcing the game to save so long as all criteria have been met.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file