Connector issue

Andr Hansen shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

hey i'm having problems with my craft not connecting to my base by connector for whatever reason, granted it's more of a rover but all i'm trying to do is connect my base to it in order to transfer resources. I have everything connected up but for whatever reason it's failing to connect the grids, any ideas on what i should do?

Ive already tried to get some help from Dan2D3D on steam and yet he couldn't even fix it, and he suggested i try to submit a post here to see about getting some help with this problem.

my save is on her workshop here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2036589669

I don't own any DLC dispite owning the game for a few years, (back before planets were a thing) but i never had a computer powerful enough to handle the game until now and enough downtime to play it. if anyone can fix my problem please let me know, this is getting very annoying for me really fast...

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file