This object is in archive! 

Multiplyer Crashes Internet

Joseph Peters shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

On several occasions now, I've attempted to play multiplayer with someone, and after about 15-30 minutes or so, my entire internet connection ceases. This causes any players connected to crash out of the game. I thought at first it was simply my internet, except:

1) No one else loses internet at the time of crash.

2) I am able to play any other game with same people using same internet settings for much longer periods of time (i.e.: 3-4 hours plus.)

3) Happens with both modded and vanilla game attempts.

This crash has happened at least a half-dozen times now. It is quite frustrating as I thoroughly enjoy the game, and have been attempting to introduce it to new people, but with this bug causing a crash, it's been doing the opposite.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Can you please provide us with logs and reliable steps to reproduce? To report a bug into our system it is necessary to have reliable steps to reproduce in order for programmers to fix it.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer(s),

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!