Inverted Y-axis for flight controls only

Andy shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

I am so used to games where the Y-axis is inverted for flight controls, but not inverted for walking. Currently, Y-axis can only be globally toggled, On for both or off for both. Can we please add this quality of life feature to have inverted Y-axis for only flight controls? I have so much muscle memory invested into inverted flight controls that the game is basically unplayable for me. Please vote up if you would also like to see this change. Thanks!

Replies (3)

photo

Yes Please add this its well known that the standard controls for flight have you move forward/up to pitch the nose down backwards/down and to pitch up, whenever I need to make a quick manoeuvre in the thick of it my brain always reverts back to this resulting in a crash.

I'm sure if anyone play witha pad or joystick too would find it hard too.

photo

I will also write my thoughts about the camera in this thread: I tried to play with a friend, and only for this reason I do not want to buy the game. It's elementary that many players are used to flying planes like planes, and not like a camera.

photo

Yes,please add the option to invert the Y mouse only during flight.It's verry important.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file