This object is in archive! 

Generated asteroids have a penetrable texture

Attila Pakozdi shared this bug 5 years ago
Won't Fix

Since the multiplayer update generated asteroids have an additional texture, hardly distinguishable from the voxels in some regular forms such as rectangles. Having hard time explaining, so here are some pictures.

04854766c0145006fa3bbb5888a36197

6b87a042e91f07e3b432309e46f3046e

Dedicated server with prepatch save carried over, 3 mods installed.

Replies (7)

photo

Seems that multiple versions caused the problem, I have overwritten the Dedicated server folder with the updated version and thus this problem might have been caused because of this. Fresh server install seems to be solved it, but still checking.

photo

The problem does not appear after the clean install of the Dedicated server.

photo

I have seen this on a public DS as well. I have a few asteroids exhibiting this glitch marked for reference.

photo

I had a similar issue but it was really two asteroids.

All the asteroids on my server got duplicated when I upgraded to the multiplayer update.

photo

On my Server (installed after multiplayer update) we have the problem appearing from time to time.

From one side the texture is see-trough, from the other it is not. But you can fly trough without a problem.

Server restart helps for sure, maybe even relogin...

photo

Hello,

We are aware of this issue and we will address it as soon as possible. We are currently receiving a large volume of bug reports, so it can take some time to review these issues, but they will be addressed.

We will message you once we have more information and in the meanwhile any additional information would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

THANK YOU for looking into these issues. I have just recently purchased this game ONLY because, despite being in Beta, the team is continuing support and development. I will recommend this game to many other people, may even consider donating or purchasing if I see even more continued support!

photo

This seems like a really old issue, closing this one, feel free to make a new report with up to date information if you think this issue is still in the game.

Keen QA

Replies have been locked on this page!