This object is in archive! 

Wheels Broken

warpig2255 shared this bug 5 years ago
Won't Fix

Hello there so i noticed that the wheels even on official servers make problems and they are jittering

so this is a big problem for wheel driven cars i send you a link where you can take a look for yourself and hopefully fix this problem quick couse it makes them not useble.

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a9eEoAHJrw

Thx alot

Greetings Warpig2255

Replies (4)

photo

Hello,

Do you still experience the issue? I am not able to reproduce it on current version of the game.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

You need to compare how wheels have been working since MP-update to how they used to work right before MP-update. There's still a difference especially while driving on a block surface. Wheels feel "jittery" when turning like they get too "stuck" on the surface.

photo

The 5x5 wheels don't have enough traction and the 1x1 likes to phase thru ground.

photo

So had a thought while going through my VR class in going over physics. the wheels jittering... are they not sleeping?

photo

When I spawn in a vehicle that has the wheels locked. I can hold forwards (W) or backwards (S) and it will raise up on it's front or back wheels. It's a 4x4 (8) wheeled rover. The middle four are set to propulsion with brakes, the outer set to steering with two gyroscopes set to 100% and overide controls checked. Also there has been a problem of wheels popping at high speed with no indication of being damaged. While rover was in this configuration my tires didn't pop. When I toggled the propulsion of the outer 4 wheels they started popping very quickly. I had increased speed from 50m/s to 80m/s.

photo

Seems like there is a very slight twitching of some wheels upon save and reload in some instances, but nothing so severe as originally reported.

If anyone thinks it is still a severe issue, then please create a new ticket for it as I am closing this one as Won't fix.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Keen QA

Replies have been locked on this page!