This object is in archive! 

Offset Door has invisible doors

Mathew H shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

/screenshots Since last Hotfix the offset Door has become invisible for me door the still functions as a door. All doors in picture are closed.

Replies (3)

photo

i left a comment but possibly it was deleted (maybe because there is another recent issue regarding this and i left a comment on both - which is valid since one cannot know which issues will be looked at and when that might happen etc) So....

i experienced this bug for the first time today - i loaded into a world and some rotors and solar panels were invisible

- to test i blueprinted the ship and pasted it into a new empty world and the same blocks were missing

- i then started a new empty world and tried to paste some rotors and they were invisible: there, but invisible

- this problem persisted until i exited to the desktop and restarted the game

i will post again if i experience it again, and will try to provide some more details

photo

Hello!

Can you please provide us with a save of your game or a blueprint? Thank you!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!