This object is in archive! 

Performance issues and radial menu missing item pictures

Jon T. Emaus shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

First, great game overall, love it. Bought on both Xbox and PC. Xbox version has been getting worse though. Getting performance issue, scene too complex warnings, and lag even in a brand new single player survival mode with 48,000 PCU available. No rotors or pistons even built yet, just a basic base with my drop pod on Mars.

Now, the radial build menu will not display several of the blocks despite multiple reloads of the game. For example in Comms & Hangars, the radial menu is blank for doors, blast doors and corner LCDs. Even when highlighting those on the sub menu, the display box is also missing the pictures for Door, but not Sliding Door, all four blast door options, and all four corner LCDs. This is also the case for the Artificial Mass radial menu and artificial Mass, and both gravity generators in the sub menu, but not the space ball. Same for ATM radial menu, and only ATM and dispenser in the sub menu. Only interior wall shows up the the sub menu on the next tab.

There are a few more, but not many. I would estimate around 15 percent of the item pictures have just disappeared. Interestingly these same item pictures appear to also be missing from the Progression screens.

Couldn't find if this was earlier reported. Apologies if duplicated. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Keep up the great work...and bring hinges to Xbox!!!

Many thanks,

Jon

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue with Radial Menu, I can see all items in Radial Menu even immediately after restart of the game. Does it still happens to you? Any additional information would be appreciated.

For the performance issues, we are still trying to increase performance on Xbox but if you have a world which you would expect to run without issues, I would suggest to create a separate thread and upload the world so we can investigate it. It is also better to report issues separately as it helps us to keep track on individual issues.

Thank you!

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!