This object is in archive! 

standing on top of air tight hanger door give low oxygen reading on planet.

Michael Crawford shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

I have a massive rover currently on Earth on top of an ice lake, I noticed this bug when I closed the air tight hanger doors and walked onto them while not even 20 blocks away from it I have one set of air tight hanger doors open. I normally have the helmet visor off, so I was surprised to see it hurting me when I was on the thinnest part of the hanger door and that it was giving me a low oxygen reading while I had my helmet off. The reason why the doors are on the floor as I use it for a drop miner, which I was planning to build after I finished the hanger area, which just needed the last layer of light armor to make it air tight if everything was closed.https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ahvr0Vsha1YqgRzLy7dKdOrWApSn?e=AQnY1a (Link to the video is 27-28 seconds as the attach a file bit has way too small of a limit to post captures from xbox.)

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you reported? Would it be possible to upload a blueprint or a world with the gris already pasted?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!