This object is in archive! 

Game Stutter after Opened the Blueprint Menu on Xbox One X

SiHO colus shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

every time after I open the blueprint menu for the first time (i.e. after starting the game) and want to spawn a relatively large ship, the game then only stutters. hanging every 20 to 30 seconds for 3 seconds triggers me really hard. - by the way, a second bug that has existed since beta when you have a menu open and selects something, or only leaves the menu, and you want to continue flying in any direction immediately, the game does not react briefly to mine Input commands. the game itself does not hang, but I cannot move my character with my controller for 3 seconds. an equally annoying bug that upsets me. my console: Xbox One X.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Engineer :)

Please update your game and try if your problem has been fixed. If not, then please give us all the relevant information (saved game, steps to reproduce the issue, etc.), which would help us finding the problem and subsequently fixing it as fast as we could.

Thank you

With regards

QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!