Some gestures not working on Xbox.

Stephen Aronson shared this bug 3 months ago
Not a Bug

Thumbs up & wave & the one on bottom gesture not working on Xbox via the gestures on the first page.

Replies (6)

photo

Hello Engineers,

Could you please tell us if it's happening in Multiplayer or Single Player as well for you? Could you please tell us if the issue is present when using a gamepad or mouse+keyboard? Are there any specific reproduction steps you could share with us or are those emotes not working for you at all? For example on a fresh Lone Survivor custom game in Single Player?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Mutiplayer and when you bring up the gestures wheel, the very 1st option of 4 choices to give thumbs up to a player; it doesn't work, character just stands there. If i goto another gesture on page B, they appear to work ok.

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please confirm if the servers you're trying it on don't have any mods? It is entirely possible that some mod could be interfering.

Emotes are working on single player for you, correct?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo

my Nitrado server does not have any mod's . It does not have scripts enabled or anything that would involve programming.

my server is vanilla.

photo

Hello Engineer,

Would it be possible to test if the emotes are working with keyboard+mouse on your side? Also on single player, with either gamepad or keyboard+mouse?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since this ticket hasn't had any replies in over two months, we'll close it as outdated. If you're experiencing a similar issue, please create a new ticket.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file