Mods and Blueprints not working (Xbox)

Justyn Ny shared this bug 5 months ago
Not a Bug

Nothing shows up in my workshop menus for blueprints and mods, I was able to use blueprints when I first got the game but not anymore. I’ve subscribe to mods on Mod.io but they don’t show up in the menu. I have had a friend try downloading mods on his side and they work fine but for me I can’t. I’ve had them download mods on my account onto a world and now they appear as red numbers and I can’t load onto the world.

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Engineer,

could you please check if you have Mod.io consent agreed to?

Please go to Options, Game and press on Mod.io consent button.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Yes I checked the Mod.io consent and I’ve agreed to it but it still hasn’t fixed my problem

photo

Hello Engineers,

Could you please try opening the workshop and then sending us log? To send the log:

Open the Help Menu by pressing Y in the Main Menu.

Select the Report Issue tab.

Fill in the contact info.

Post a message to this ticket with that contact info so that we could find your log.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo

I have sent through the logs, I need the message it says “These are the requested logs for “Mods and Blueprints not working (Xbox)”

photo

Also the contact information is the email: justynny2003@gmail.com

photo

Hello Engineers,

We've looked at the logs you've sent and unfortunately they don't contain anything related to mod.io

We suggest reinstalling the game entirely and seeing if that helps.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo
photo

Hello Engineers,

As there hasn't been any reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new ticket.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file