Blue Prints Not Saving

Marcus Williams shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

Blue prints will not save anymore. I've tried to reinstall the game, and Clear the old data, but it's not working. I can't fiend any answer on what the cause is or how to fix it. discord helped as much as they could. There is no point in this game if you can not save your designs and share them..

Replies (6)

photo

I have exactly the same problem, can't save ship blueprints... Attempts to reinstall the game failed. Help solve the problem, otherwise the game loses all meaning...

photo

I'm also having the same problem but it still takes me to the screen where you edit but it says i different blueprint and when i try to spawn it in it is the same and is not edited.

photo

My game was working but after one of the updates the blue printing stopped working. I have also tried uninstalling the game and did a fresh install, but the problem continues. Did anyone find a solution to fixing this issue?

photo

Yea i had the same problem i stopped playing the game for a while and reset my PC worked fine after that BTW reinstalling did not work.

photo

What was the solution to getting the blueprints to run again? Updating and reinstalling the game didn't work.

photo

sadly i had to reset my entire pc

Leave a Comment

Attach a file