Gravel is now a pain.

Fox Mulder shared this feedback 5 years ago
Submitted

Hi Keen soft guys. I am soo happy you found a use for stone in the latest SE update. However, now that i can get ingots from stone. I now have an issue with the very high amount of gravel i don't know what to do with. Sure I can use it to create reactors, but I ony need so much gravel for that. Please add a new use for gravel other than reactor components, or have it use more gravel to create reactors components. I would think it would be a better idea to add a new block which uses nothing but gravel like a Concrete block.

Replies (1)

photo

Gravel was always a pain - It was just ejected as stone before. I have several mods that make use of gravel for things like hydroponics and life support but having a game modded just to solve this problem isn't for everyone. Protip: Toss the gravel if you don't need it - it'll disappear from the world map eventually (depending on settings only a certain number of "loose items" can be in world at the same time after which it auto-cleans from oldest first)

photo

Yeah but dumping it while my ship is mining and flying back to base is a pain, becaue it cause a lot of lag when i try dumping it and flying back. Thanks the the surivial kit i can now refine sone on the go.

photo

Why not add a Disintegration Machine for junk we do not want like Gravel.

Or better yet add concrete and use gravel!

photo

Concrete was declined ... what a pity :(

photo

concrete blocks would be the best to use gravel to build concrete buildings on planets

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file