Spawn - Respawn

Takeshi shared this feedback 5 years ago
Submitted

Hi Keen, thx for the continious work on the game, sometimes i am not happy with your changes, sometimes i am.

Have played arround with the playtest this weekend and have feedback for Spawn and Respawn.

Spawn:

Started on earthlike planet with droppod and had to start at this place, didnt have much options so i tried to get the pod mobile. After loosing my survival kit in a fire i started on the moon because i saw wheels on the start vehicle. I like the idea to be mobile (wheeled) at start, checked the earth start and there are parts (small tubes) missing to add 4 wheels.

--> add a wheeled vehicle also for planets or add enough parts so that player can add wheels for itself

--> (just for check: startvehicle was not temporary, how to pretend from having to much waste?)

Respawn:

you will prevent from teleporting over large distances, from my perspective this wasnt a problem because you need a medstation on the target position. Means you was there or you know somebody how was there. But i understand the point. It is working and i think it is a good solution.

--> if i respawn after loosinf/deactivating my survival kit, please remove older respawn GPS or replace it with the current (new) one

Spawn near players:

I need a while to understand that the first spawn GUI is a selection for faction and i spawn near my faction players, if i am accepted.

--> i saw open spawnpoints + pods from planets/moons, is there a way to know on wich planet/moon my factionmembers are? So i can start on the same planet near my factionmembers. Like "Eartlikeplanet spawnpod xx members near spawnpoint ..."

Thx for reading it.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file