This object is in archive! 

Copilot Cant Control the ships turrets while one cockpit is occupied

Silent1 shared this bug 23 months ago
Solved

place a ship with normal turret with two control seat when pilot is seated in one and copilot on second the copilot cant control any turret at all it says its not main cockpit it was possible before 201 update. in short second pilot can control custom turrets but not normal turrets.

Replies (9)

photo

Hello Engineers,

We have managed to reproduce the issue you've described. It's been reported to our internal system. We will update this thread when we have more information.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Just adding some more information here. I tested this on my server and my partner was able to control the turret from the cockpit that was set to main, but not the secondary cockpit.

photo

Confirmed still an issue.

photo

Please fix this, this is still an issue

I can control the turrets from the passengerseat or control seat. However my friend can't it is very annoying when you are playing together.

photo

Confirmed still an issue

photo

Confirmed, still an issue.

Further clarification: if you disable "main cockpit" the second cockpit *can* control the turrets, but it prevents the first cockpit from functioning as a cockpit, delivering the "somebody else is using this ship" error, even though he was seated first, and the gunnary cockpit was placed after the main cockpit.

How, keen, how.

photo

Confirmed still an issue. Incredibly frustrating for multiplayer shenanigans which is the whole reason I play this game.

photo

Keen please tell me it's not impossible to have a friend be the gunner on my ship ;.; confirmed still an issue

photo

Still an issue, bug happened on official keen server 3 days ago with our faction :)

photo

Hello, Engineers,

I'm happy to announce that this issue is already fixed in the new version 202.

I will close this thread now as solved.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!