ui elements/font size on store doesn't fit dual 4:3

Mark Chen shared this bug 3 years ago
Reported

Using an ultrawide monitor and setting resolution to dual 4:3 (3440x1440) makes it so that the Store's sell screen doesn't show the prices fully. Switching to a different resolution fixes the issue, so there's a GUI resizing thing issue going on with ultrawide monitors here... The other economy screens could use some tweaking too.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

What in-game settings do you use for Window mode and and Video mode in Options/Display settings? Does the in-game resolution match resolution set in windows?

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hi,

It's on Fullscreen window and 3440x1440 Dual 4:3

The monitor is also set to that resolution in Windows. Default font size of 100% is set in Windows as well. I thought maybe I had it set to 125% but no that wasn't it.

When I change the resolution in game to standard 1920x1080, the UI displayed okay so I assumed it was something to do with ultrawide resolutions.

thanks!

photo
photo

Hello Mark!

I appreciate this thread is quite old however, I have just reported this thread here with issues for the 5120x1440 resolution. I have also added in this thread to combine the two issues together although different resolutions. I will mark this as reproduced awaiting a fix :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Thanks for following up! You all are awesome!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file