Make Astronaut Suits a Craftable Item that take Resources to make
Custom or tiered suits for role based play (Role as in function - miner, combat, construction, etc.) on a server where they may have different inventory, armor/healthe, etc. can be OP since they have no resource cost associated.
Tiered Suits would be nice for vanilla play would be nice too...
- Suits would have component requirements in the Assembler.
- Suits in a conveyor or in the Astronaut Inventory would be listed in the Wardrobe of the Medbay.
- Other Suits would be Greyed out and not selectable.
- Deaths in a custom suit would default to the astronaut suit, with the suit being recoverable from a corpse.
- Damage to suits would be a nice thing to have with a repair tool or block that can repair them, specifically for suits.
- Default suit could be set on the Server/Client, via the Admin Panel (allows for a no jetpack default on Planets)
- Suit Production and equipping could be expanded to individual suit parts (Backpack, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, etc. with all health cumulative but the "backpack" part containing the O2/H2 capabilities and the "suit" part containing the Inventory.