Huge input lag on DS in same PC as client
I'll repeat, the DS is on the same PC as the game that connects to it.
World is empty, just 2 tiny grids that I use to test.
Simspeed, FPS and etc are perfect.
Printed ping amount (Shift+F11) is all over the place, ~80ms when controlling character then drops to ~40ms when I enter a cockpit, both are pretty huge for the connection context.
But the main problem is that input lag from non-predicted grids (grids with pistons/rotors/wheels) is insanely noticeable, most noticeable with rotating, but it's also noticeable with thrusters and with wheels control.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a DS on your PC
2. Join that DS from the same PC as the DS
3. Place a cockpit, battery/reactor and several gyros.
4. (optional) Enter it, confirm it moves nicely.
5. Place a rotor or piston or suspension on it.
6. Enter it and rotate it with mouse.
Here's a video of me showing the difference with a plugin that shows my mouse inputs: