[1.190.1] - Moving Missile Turrets are Inaccurate
Missile turrets will always aim at the wrong location when they are moving.
Please watch this video demonstration, which I have also attempted to attach to this report:
Steps to reproduce:
Load into this test world:
1) Grid A is any movable grid with a functional missile turret, turned off
2) Grid B is any movable grid with an enemy or neutral block
3) Check that the missile turret is set to target the block on Grid B
3) Fly Grid A in parallel to Grid B, at 50 m/s - 105 m/s, 200 m - 800 m from one another at equal, constant velocities
--> To quickly accomplish this alone, I used a landing gear on a 200 m strut from Grid A to Grid B. But be sure the strut will not be a direct line from the missile turret to the target.
4) Turn on the missile turret on Grid A
Grid A's missile turret will miss the enemy or neutral block on Grid B every time.
Grid A's missile turret should always hit the enemy or neutral block, as the target is not accelerating.
The error likely relates to inherited velocity, as missile turrets are still consistently accurate if the missile turret itself does not move (even for a very fast moving target).